If you’re hardworking, energetic, and want to make a positive commitment to the excellent service standards of our Ranch, in one of the country’s most spectacular recreation areas, we welcome your application. The Ranch fosters a respectful environment where all are comfortable working, recreating, and enjoying the camaraderie of fellow employees and guests. We’re committed to an authentic team approach, working cooperatively to maintain the standards of excellence for which the Ranch is known. Training is provided, and while prior experience and demonstrated skill are considered in evaluating applicants, desire to learn, be a positive contributing member of the team, and your match to the attributes of our ideal employee are most important.
Positions are shared at the Ranch. Employees are cross-trained and schedules are devised to match employees’ skills to the highest quality service for our guests. Employees must be willing to work split shifts and to follow house rules for on-campus housing.
The Ideal Idaho Rocky Mountain Ranch employee is:
- Mature, flexible, enthusiastic, responsible, and upbeat.
- Hardworking, putting forth their best effort in any and all tasks.
- Capable of sustaining quality performance and a positive attitude for our 13-week guest season.
- Energized by people and providing hospitable service.
- Capable of working productively as part of a team, doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Able to work and also live compatibly and respectfully with fellow employees in a dormitory environment.
- Willing to follow house rules.
- Appreciative and eager to experience the outdoor adventures available on time off.
- Capable of meeting challenges with determination, common sense and grace.
Our Hiring Process:
After we have received your completed application online or via post mail, you will be contacted by Lodge Manager Sandra Beckwith and Office Manager Erica Cole to schedule an initial interview. The screening process includes reference and background checks, Skype and phone interviews. Applicants for positions in the kitchen also will be screened and interviewed by our Head Chef.
The Current Positions available for hire include:
- Guest Services Host
- Children’s Program (10 hours per week; combined with other positions for 40 hr. week)
- Head Housekeeper
- Breakfast & Dinner Waitperson
- Dishwasher/Kitchen Assistant
The Current Positions, not shared, include:
- Sous Chef
- Breakfast & Dinner Cook
- Prep Cook/Kitchen Assistant
- Kitchen Assistant/Dishwasher/Prep Cook
- Maintenance/Ranch Hand (Not a wrangler-related position)
For work with horses, please contact Devan Jackson of Pioneer Outfitters at email@example.com or 208-324-7171.
Employment Information Job Descriptions Employment Application – PDF
Click here to apply now or you may download the pdf application and submit to the address below. Please contact us for any additional information or with questions.
Erica Cole, Office Manager
Idaho Rocky Mountain Ranch
HC64 Box 9934
Stanley, ID 83278