Summer 2019 Special Events
The porch will be the place for guests to enjoy our local musical talent on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday evenings throughout the season. Ranch classics Dewey, Pickette & Howe, Rick Hoel, and Pesky Grape Seeds will strum and pick their guitars, fiddle their fiddles, and stamp their boots as back drop to our Outdoor Dining Events.
September 18 – 20, 2019
Join us at The Idaho Rocky Mountain Ranch for a unique opportunity to let nature, animals, and a community of women support you for a few days of Meals, Mountains, Horses, Meditation, Hiking, and Hot Springs. This is nature at its finest.
Our time together will include equine learning activities and nature-based experiences that:
• Promote body and mind awareness through both quiet and moving meditations.
• Identify your strengths and learn more about your default patterns and self-limiting behaviors.
• Give you space for insight and reflection, relaxation, connection with like-minded souls, and FUN!
This Powerful Experience Includes:
• 2 nights in the solitude and peace of a 900-acre luxury ranch full of historic charm and modern comfort
• 3 Healthful Meals Per Day (prepared by the Ranch Chef)
• Facilitated Horse Experiences and Conversations
• Hiking and Meditation
• Horseback Riding
• Hot Springs and Nightly Fire Pit
• Individual Reflection and Guided Writing
Retreat Cost Per Person
$1700 (double occupancy room)
$2000 (single occupancy room)
Details on the Unbridled Horsepower Retreat.